Cobh (Queenstown) pronounced Cove, is situated in the historical Cork Harbour.
One of the finest natural harbours in the world. Indeed one of the best ways to see Cobh is from the water, with its colourful houses and the magnificent St. Colmans Cathedral. Cobh was the last port of call for the Titanic, and also the last resting ground for passengers who drowned with sinking of the Lusitania during World War II.
• Cobh is 15 miles from Cork City
• 30 minutes from the Airport
• 20 minutes from Ringaskiddy Ferry Port
• 3 minutes from the train station
• Cobhs pick up pier is located in the center of town
There is a wide range of accomodation available, Hotels, Guest Houses, and bed & Breakfasts.
There is also a wide selection of bars and shops, and a good range of nightly entertainment.